Tlk Academy 2

Posted April 10, 2012
My child goes to school at this TLK Newark, DE location. I don't know whether teachers really pay attention to the kids in her class on what they speak and all that. My daughter has learned bad words after going to this school so it definitely sounds like not a good location for the kids to put at. Lot of time I have seen teachers don't even care here. I don't trust the 5 star ratings below.. Sounds like they are made up by school staff.

Tlk Academy 5

Posted April 12, 2011
Outstanding school, few after school activities, primary focus on education. I have children that attend this school they have excelled. they also were in other school systems within area and other states. No other elementary compares. Check out reading program has done wonders for our children. One child was in area school, was reading below level, 5 months into first year reading above level.

Tlk Academy 5

Posted February 25, 2011
I agree with the above. The academics, small class size and teachers are wonderful; I can't say enough about how these qualities helped my children. Activities and athletics are secondary and you can seek them out if your child wants them like I did.

Tlk Academy
22 Peoples Plaza, Newark, DE  19702
Last modified Tlk Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Tlk Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.