Newark, DE
After care: No

Delaware School for the Deaf Secondary 5

Posted February 16, 2012
This teachers and staff at the DE School for the Deaf / Statewide Programs are very knowledgeable about the students whom they teach. They are accessible and helpful to families as they navigate through the life journey of raising a deaf / hard of hearing child. I have been very satisfied with the services both my child and my family have received. My child is happy, thriving, and learning in this school. I can't say enough about this wonderful community.

Delaware School for the Deaf Secondary
630 East Chestnut Hill Road, Newark, DE  19713
Last modified Delaware School for the Deaf Secondary is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delaware School for the Deaf Secondary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top