Wilson (Etta J.) Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
My son is in the first grade for a second time...The teachers and staff keep me updated on my child....If they have concerns they call...Etta J. Wilson Elementary are trying so hard to get my son to the level of education he is suppose to be at.....They have been doing a very good job at what they do.....

Wilson (Etta J.) Elementary School 3

Posted February 06, 2014
This school has a wonderful office staff and nurse. I have found that the teachers often do not want help from the parents and my child is being held back to being average rather than pushed to excel.

Wilson (Etta J.) Elementary School
14 Forge Road, Newark, DE  19711
Last modified Wilson (Etta J.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson (Etta J.) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top