McVey (Joseph M.) Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2013
I went to this school from k-4 grade and I loved every minute of it. All the teachers were so nice and understanding. They really inspired me and brought out the talent in me even though I was a very shy girl. The principal did always great us every morning with a worm heart and a beautiful smile. Even the janitor Mr. Harry how could i forget he'd never let me leave the school unhappy. He'd always make me smile before I left. Just goes to show that even the janitor was super nice. I only have the best memories of this school. Now I have a 5 year old little girl and I couldn't be more happy and confident to register her in this school.

McVey (Joseph M.) Elementary School
908 Janice Drive, Newark, DE  19713
Last modified McVey (Joseph M.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
McVey (Joseph M.) Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.