Bad
Good

My daughter just joined this school in March this year and she Loves it. The teachers are awesome, attentive and make education fun. My daughters teacher sends an email weekly to keep parents informed of the class and school activities for the week.

This is my daughters 2nd year at this school and I just love it! They are so involved in the kids learning with a great staff. I feel the staff, even down to the gym teacher really cares about my daughter. Mr. Wilke is the best principal I have ever known. He is extremely involved and you can find him walking the halls and getting things done at any given time or day. His great leadership skills is a true example and why I believe he has such a great staff that represents him well. Kudos!

I went to this school from k-4 grade and I loved every minute of it. All the teachers were so nice and understanding. They really inspired me and brought out the talent in me even though I was a very shy girl. The principal did always great us every morning with a worm heart and a beautiful smile. Even the janitor Mr. Harry how could i forget he'd never let me leave the school unhappy. He'd always make me smile before I left. Just goes to show that even the janitor was super nice. I only have the best memories of this school. Now I have a 5 year old little girl and I couldn't be more happy and confident to register her in this school.

Last modified McVey (Joseph M.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.