Maclary (R. Elisabeth) Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2014
MacLary (R. Elizabeth) Elementary has provided my grandaughter (who is in kindergarten) the necessary education to be successful in first grade. She likes her teacher and is excited to go to school every morning! She is proud that she is beginning to read on her own and will read stories to her grandfather and me. Thank you MacLary!

Maclary (R. Elisabeth) Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2013
Our School is a great school because of all of their close work with the Delaware Autism Program and the amazing staff and PTA that truly care about the education and welfare of our children!

Maclary (R. Elisabeth) Elementary School 2

Posted November 24, 2012
This school has great teachers however the administration staff, particularly the principal, I found to be of poor quality. I had selected this school for my son to start Kindergarten there, ran into serious problems with aftercare for just 2 hours for my son because they only use the YMCA and the Y refused to let me enroll my son stating it was too late?! School for the fall 2012 semester had not even begun yet. I called and emailed the principal, still have not received call or email back regarding this matter to date. I never received anything in the mail about his teacher, before/after care at all. I had to call around to find out this info on my own and then was unable to enroll my child. As a parent starting formal school for their child for the first time it was a horrible introduction. I ended up having to put my son in a private school at last minute. Poor administration makes a good school look really bad to new parents and families.

Maclary (R. Elisabeth) Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2010
I think this school is pretty cool they just need to challenge the students more. My daughter is in 3rd grade this year and still finds it very easy.

Maclary (R. Elisabeth) Elementary School
300 Saint Regis Drive, Newark, DE  19711
Last modified Maclary (R. Elisabeth) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maclary (R. Elisabeth) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top