Posted April 01, 2014
Shut it DOWN!! This school or lack of, is a complete disgrace. As one disgusted parent mentioned, my daughter has more gossip to share with me (from the degenerate students to the incompetent teachers and staff) then what she has learned. What can I say other than that this joke of a school is a complete dump and please if you value your child's education towards a successful future, don't settle and fight for what's deserved to them because this dump will only take that away. Good luck!

Kirk (George V.) Middle School 4

Posted July 27, 2013
Ok fist of all I'm a student so I should know more then you parents. Fist of all not all teachers r bad some r really great like most of the math teachers and the enrichment teacher is great too. And there is gossip in every school and about the bulling like I said before its in every school you parents r 2 protective

Posted June 19, 2013
AWFUL!!!! Most of the teachers there are jokes and seem to only be there for the paycheck. From doing very well up until 7th grade in this hoodlum educational (?) institution, my daughter had more gossip to share with me then reporting what she has learned. What a disgrace and as for the school administrators, don't let me get started on that circus act. Although one more year left in this asylum, we've decided to sacrifice and enroll our kid to where the meaning of valuable education truly matters and the teachers prove that. So disgusted.

Kirk (George V.) Middle School 4

Posted January 22, 2013
I have no idea why they are so many bad reviews about this school.My daughter is presently studying and I have no complaints.I get emails every week regarding academics and what 's going in class and child's performance.They had student portfolio, where parent visit school and student shows all the classwork and academic performance and explains everything to the parent in presence of teacher after teacher gives her explanation about the child.It is nice that parents know ans see what actually going in school.Lockers are in the classroom.After school program has lot of activities.Teachers are friendly.

Posted October 11, 2010
The worst school my children have ever been to. My son in spec ed has literally not learned anything in the years he has been there (is at the saem reading/math leve as when entering). It is a dangerous environment. The teachers,administrators, and deans "talk the talk" but refuse to "walk the walk" to discourage bullying or to make changes to facilitate actual learning. Two of my children have attended Kirk; none of my other children will.

Kirk (George V.) Middle School
140 Brennen Drive, Newark, DE  19713
Last modified Kirk (George V.) Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kirk (George V.) Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.