1 star

Christiana High School 1

Posted February 22, 2013
This school consistenly fails to achieve state benchmarks and they have consistently lost students to charter/private schools to the point they are close to losing federal funding. My neice was transferred to a charter school this year where she thrived & received better education and attention from the teachers. Now the state board of education has closed the charter school & require students to go back to public schools (which will increase their attendence so federal funding is not threatened). I can't understand why CHS remains open when they have far more problems than charter schools.

Christiana High School 1

Posted July 16, 2012
This is one of the worst Schools I'v ever sent my child to the students their are rude towards teachers, staff and others in my opinion i think the school should be shut down pertinently theirs a great amount of bullying going on and when i tried to choice my kid out they said i couldn't and we have to move for that to happened "ridiculousness"

Christiana High School
190 Salem Church Road, Newark, DE  19713
Last modified Christiana High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christiana High School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.