Brennen School (The) 5

Posted November 08, 2011
My son who is 5 yrs old was just diagnosed with Autism. He has been Autistic for over two yrs and no one saw it as such until he got to Brennan. I am so grateful to the staff here at the school because without them I wouldn't have gotten my son back. He came home yelling "mommie, mommie." I hadn't heard that in over 2 yrs, it brought tears of joy to my eyes! My son is in Kindergarten and already he has improved so fast that they are starting him on higher learning levels. I can't thank the Brennan School staff enough for all the hard work and dedication they give to our special children!

Brennen School (The)
144 Brennen Drive, Newark, DE  19713
Last modified Brennen School (The) is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Brennen School (The) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.