Bad
Good

I love this school for my son. This is his 4th year at Brader and their special education program is excellent! I feel they really work with me and my son to reach his goals every year. Mrs. Gearhart is one of the best teachers my son has had to date. There were a few that retired from his first year and they were just as great. They understand the working parent and will work with you even with conferences. This year they moved the classrooms around a bit and remodeled the nurse's office. Even though and older school, it is always clean. Great job!

Brader Elementary School is an excellent K-5 school. The teachers are invested in the education of ALL of the students. Parents are encouraged to participate in activities and always feel well informed. The Principal has a clear vision of excellence and they have a strong team to support the teachers. The school is very safe and communication with families is consistent and often. The school-wide positive behavior program is clearly working as classes are calm and under control and the hallways are free from disruption. I strongly recommend Brader to any family and encourage you to come visit and see for yourself.

I love Brader. This is my son's 4th year here including the preschool program at one time and it has been great. We feel right at home and everyone is friendly. My son is in special education classes and they really give thorough examinations with goals and give extra help when needed throughout the school year. Even though my son is in special education they still make sure he is working at the best of his ability and works at his pace. Mrs. Kulesza is a great teacher there and I feel she really cares. I never feel afraid to send my son to school because I know he will get taken care of.

I have been teaching at Brader for several years. The staff here at Brader is awesome. We are always finding ways to help a child succeed in school. I think you as a parent should form your own opinions about a school; not listen to or read about what one else may say. Your child and you are completely different than the person you are listening to or reading about. This school has held a superior rating for as long as I have been teaching here...cannot do that if we aren't doing something right.

Last modified Brader (Henry M.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.