Brader (Henry M.) Elementary School 5

Posted January 15, 2014
Brader Elementary School is an excellent K-5 school. The teachers are invested in the education of ALL of the students. Parents are encouraged to participate in activities and always feel well informed. The Principal has a clear vision of excellence and they have a strong team to support the teachers. The school is very safe and communication with families is consistent and often. The school-wide positive behavior program is clearly working as classes are calm and under control and the hallways are free from disruption. I strongly recommend Brader to any family and encourage you to come visit and see for yourself.

Brader (Henry M.) Elementary School 4

Posted December 17, 2013
I love Brader. This is my son's 4th year here including the preschool program at one time and it has been great. We feel right at home and everyone is friendly. My son is in special education classes and they really give thorough examinations with goals and give extra help when needed throughout the school year. Even though my son is in special education they still make sure he is working at the best of his ability and works at his pace. Mrs. Kulesza is a great teacher there and I feel she really cares. I never feel afraid to send my son to school because I know he will get taken care of.

Brader (Henry M.) Elementary School 5

Posted November 12, 2011
I have been teaching at Brader for several years. The staff here at Brader is awesome. We are always finding ways to help a child succeed in school. I think you as a parent should form your own opinions about a school; not listen to or read about what one else may say. Your child and you are completely different than the person you are listening to or reading about. This school has held a superior rating for as long as I have been teaching here...cannot do that if we aren't doing something right.

Brader (Henry M.) Elementary School 4

Posted December 08, 2010
I can't say I agree with the person who said this school wasn't exactly up to par. Never judge a book by its cover. I'll be the 1st to admit, every district and school has its share of downfalls. This school may not look like much, but I had a child who was slightly under developed at the time he went here 2 years ago, and he received excellent extra help and very good resources which allowed him to excell. My wife and I are teacher's and she has an excellent resume and she's a very good teacher without sounding biased. We do not teach at this school, however, I have witnessed first hand, the help my child received while attending Brader, and I was very pleased overall. If your child has any problems or issues with academic development, this school will test, observe, and provide whatever resources your child might need.

Brader (Henry M.) Elementary School
350 Four Seasons Parkway, Newark, DE  19702
Last modified Brader (Henry M.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brader (Henry M.) Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.