Rehoboth Beach, DE
After care: No

Rehoboth Elementary School 2

Posted November 05, 2014
Academically my child is receiving a great education from this public institution. However, there is a rampant bully problem at the school. As a parent, I have become increasingly concerned by the attitude of the school staff. I have been informed that other the other elementary schools in the area have a zero tolerance policy for bullies. Therefore, I have been left to wonder why I have to fight so hard for my child not to be hit and kicked at school.

Rehoboth Elementary School
500 Stockley Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE  19971
Last modified Rehoboth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rehoboth Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top