Rehoboth Beach, DE
After care: No

Rehoboth Elementary School 5

Posted August 30, 2015
We have moved to the DE shore from Northern VA. I was concerned that the 'beach" living school might not be "up to snuff"to the NOVA schools; but have been pleasantly surprised! The creative writing program, and sense of community has been a breath of fresh air. I have not experienced any 'bully' problems, and my child is not a jock type/ athlete. Making Honor Roll is celebrated by all! I have enjoyed the sense of community; and love it way more then the NOVA environment we came from.

Rehoboth Elementary School 2

Posted November 05, 2014
Academically my child is receiving a great education from this public institution. However, there is a rampant bully problem at the school. As a parent, I have become increasingly concerned by the attitude of the school staff. I have been informed that other the other elementary schools in the area have a zero tolerance policy for bullies. Therefore, I have been left to wonder why I have to fight so hard for my child not to be hit and kicked at school.

Rehoboth Elementary School
500 Stockley Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE  19971
Last modified Rehoboth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rehoboth Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top