Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

We have moved to the DE shore from Northern VA. I was concerned that the 'beach" living school might not be "up to snuff"to the NOVA schools; but have been pleasantly surprised! The creative writing program, and sense of community has been a breath of fresh air. I have not experienced any 'bully' problems, and my child is not a jock type/ athlete. Making Honor Roll is celebrated by all! I have enjoyed the sense of community; and love it way more then the NOVA environment we came from.

Academically my child is receiving a great education from this public institution. However, there is a rampant bully problem at the school. As a parent, I have become increasingly concerned by the attitude of the school staff. I have been informed that other the other elementary schools in the area have a zero tolerance policy for bullies. Therefore, I have been left to wonder why I have to fight so hard for my child not to be hit and kicked at school.

Last modified Rehoboth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.