Frederick Douglass Elementary School 4

Posted October 07, 2014
Frederick Douglass continues to make progress with students who want to succeed and do well. There are incentives for students to make good choices followed by appropriate rewards. Parent involvement is improving with many opportunities available to take advantage of. Everyone is doing their part to see every student do the best they can.

Frederick Douglass Elementary School 1

Posted November 13, 2010
I was a substitute teacher at all the Seaford Elementary Schools school , but not for very long. I wasn't fond of the behavior by most of the students in this district and the attitudes by some of the teachers. When I subbed, I dreaded this school the most. I live in the Seaford School District and after subbing here I decided to put my son in a private school when it was time for him to go off to school.

Frederick Douglass Elementary School
1 Swain Road, Seaford, DE  19973
Last modified Frederick Douglass Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frederick Douglass Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top