Posted October 31, 2014
I don't know what that person from 9/15/14 is talking about. My daughter attends Smyrna High School and has a challenging pre-AP curriculum, caring teachers and dedicated administrative staff attending to her education. I've never witnessed a more caring and compassionate school district than Smyrna.

Smyrna High School 1

Posted September 15, 2014
If I were not barred by a family court judge forcing to remove my child from a christian school. I would have NEVER put my child in this School. There appears to be an enormous deal of Nepotism. There appears to be a lack of cultural diversity, as well as substandard administrative leadership. If you want your child or children to be safe. DO NOT SEND THEM TO SMYRNA HIGH SCHOOL IN SMYRNA, DELAWARE.

Smyrna High School 1

Posted April 09, 2014
This school does not follow their own Code of Conduct. The amount of bullying that occurs there is terrible. The victims have no rights, they actually get disciplined if they either report, respond or even react by holding the bully to stop the assaults. They are expected to just take it. Also for those who speak another language other than English make sure to not speak it at school because teachers and student will tell you not to, they don't like it..... The teachers do not care if your child is getting bullied they will not report any incidents, but they will report if your child arrived three seconds late to class or if they put their heads down when they don't feel well. When it comes to sports don't bother, they already have their groups of favorites your child will be discouraged from participating unless they are extremely gifted...

Posted March 26, 2014
A great school with many class choices for students. The teachers there care about their students and go the extra mile when called upon. I'm very happy with this school.

Posted January 07, 2014
I love this school district. I personally attended this school district from 1970 to 1977 and three of my children have attended Smyrna School District school.

Smyrna High School
500 Duck Creek Parkway, Smyrna, DE  19977
Last modified Smyrna High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smyrna High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top