Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Charter School of Wilmington
Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted December 30, 2015
The school has many clubs that focus on community service. From working with special needs kids as a Charter Buddy, to raising funds for cancer research and many others.

Posted December 30, 2015
My daughter graduated from Charter and felt ready to go to college. The school was challenging and interesting for her. She enjoyed her time there and the teachers were friendly but challenge their students.

Posted June 02, 2015
Charter provides an opportunity for serious students to challenge themselves. You don't have to feel embarrassed if you did your homework and you know the answer.

Posted December 16, 2014
Hey, im currently a sophomore here at Charter. Going to this school, in my opinion, is one of the best decisions I've ever made. The students here are really friendly and helpful with any questions you may have. The teachers here do a great job focusing on each student individually, while teaching the class together. Here at charter, no student is left behind.

Posted November 22, 2012
I'm currently a senior year, and have to say my experience here was amazing! The rigorous atmosphere, but supportive staff helped me to better understand myself through all four years. They truly pushed me to my limit, and I feel confident and prepared for college. I never had to deal with typical high school problems, which helped me to focus on my extra curricular activities and classwork. Our outstanding principal stays extremely involved in our school, helping us get the funding we need. Overall, I became a better well-rounded person and more confident due to this school. I could never dream of going anywhere else.

Charter School of Wilmington
100 North Dupont Road, Wilmington, DE  19807
Last modified Charter School of Wilmington is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charter School of Wilmington Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top