Public charter
Wilmington, DE

Charter School of Wilmington 5

Posted December 16, 2014
Hey, im currently a sophomore here at Charter. Going to this school, in my opinion, is one of the best decisions I've ever made. The students here are really friendly and helpful with any questions you may have. The teachers here do a great job focusing on each student individually, while teaching the class together. Here at charter, no student is left behind.

Charter School of Wilmington 5

Posted November 22, 2012
I'm currently a senior year, and have to say my experience here was amazing! The rigorous atmosphere, but supportive staff helped me to better understand myself through all four years. They truly pushed me to my limit, and I feel confident and prepared for college. I never had to deal with typical high school problems, which helped me to focus on my extra curricular activities and classwork. Our outstanding principal stays extremely involved in our school, helping us get the funding we need. Overall, I became a better well-rounded person and more confident due to this school. I could never dream of going anywhere else.
3 people found this helpful

Charter School of Wilmington
100 North Dupont Road, Wilmington, DE  19807
Last modified Charter School of Wilmington is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charter School of Wilmington Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top