Bad
Good

The staff is amazing!!! They are all willing to work with diverse group of children. From our experience I can't express enough gratitude!! The staff in stills respect and accountability to the children. We couldn't be happier!!

A great community school! Love all of the extra programming to bring the school and community together--Walk-a-thon, reading nights, ice cream socials and more. Great communication and a great group of teachers working hard for our kids!

The teachers and staff are fabulous. They put in a lot of time and effort into teaching the children. This is a wonderful school.

Lombardy has provided our child with a culture that promotes learning, responsibility and community. A perfect learning atmosphere! The Staff and leadership are highly qualified and available.

Both of my kids are thriving at Lombardy! The teachers are phenomenal, and I have been very impressed with how much they are challenged academically. The Specials at Lombardy are also fantastic, particularly Music and Art. I also like the diverse after school programs that are offered - Spanish, Bricks4Kidz, Drama Club, and Young Rembrandts drawing classes. We love Lombardy!

Lombardy is a great school filled with amazing teachers and programs. We have been thrilled each year with the experience our children have at Lombardy.

This is our fourth year at Lombardy, and we couldn't be happier! The teachers are amazing, and there is a strong sense of community within the school. Lombardy truly is a family! The curriculum is strong, and I feel both of my children are being pushed academically. I can't imagine sending my kids to school anywhere else!

Lombardy is a wonderful school. Awesome teachers, strong leadership, supportive staff and overall a fantastic community and learning environment for our children. I highly recommend Lombardy!

I currently have two children that attend Lombardy, 5th and 2nd grades. I have been super pleased since we've started. I feel secure in the administration and the tight way things are run. The teachers, as a result, are able to be fun and creative and focused on academics. I am thrilled with my children's education and feel they are prepared from each year to the next. There is a great balance of students throughout the school and classes, allowing academic enrichment or support if either are needed.

Lombardy has been such a positive asset for my 2nd grade daughter right from the start in Kindergarten. It was determined that she has a learning disability and was immediately given specialized help which continues on a regular basis. The teacher and parent involvement are not to be surpassed. Just the school spirit alone can show you the utter dedication both staff and family have for their beloved Lombardy. The curriculum is spot on and the PTA heads the most amazing functions which aids with any $ the school might require for certain things. It is like a well oiled machine... I can't praise it more.... From A to Z it's the tops!

Last modified Lombardy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.