Lombardy Elementary School 5

Posted October 22, 2014
Lombardy is more than a school...it is a family. For the smallest Kindergartner to the Senior class (5th graders), Lombardy is home away from home & every member of the staff goes out of their way to make students and parents feel that way. I love that when ever I visit Lombardy the people in the office recognize me and smile when they say hello. I love that the teachers, even if my child wasn't in their class, pay attention to how she is doing. I love that the support staff cares about the students whether in the hallways or in the cafeteria. Lombardy truly is a special place and I am proud to say that my child is a student there.

Lombardy Elementary School 5

Posted October 14, 2014
Lombardy is a wonderful place to be a teacher. We are so lucky to have supportive families and students who truly love learning. Lombardy is like a family of students, families and staff. The encouragement I see for all our students from staff and parents is amazing. We so many wonderful parents who come into the office, classrooms, and the library to volunteer to provide copies for teachers, stuff mailboxes, laminate, shelve books and help out at field day an in our classrooms. I feel truly supported and appreciated. i am glad to be a part of the Lombardy Family,

Lombardy Elementary School
412 Foulk Road, Wilmington, DE  19803
Last modified Lombardy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lombardy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top