Lancashire Elementary School 5

Posted September 15, 2014
My daughter is now in first grade at Lancashire. I couldn't be more pleased with the school and teachers. They all seem to TRULY care about the students. As the other reviewer said, Mr. Gladfelter did move on to another school this year. Ms. Dee is strict but so far, I have been pleased with my interaction with her and observation of her in her new role and interaction with students. I couldn't be more pleased with the education my daughter is receiving. I highly recommend Lancashire.

Lancashire Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2014
My son has been there for 2 years and he loves it. The staff is good and he is learning alot. The current principal is leaving this year and the assistant principal is stepping up in his place. Ms. Dee is very strict and she is good with discipline but I don't think she will make a good principal. This is an elementary school not a juvenile detention center. I don't know how things will be next year but hopefully things won't get worst. This is an awesome school and I haven't had any problems so far. The school nurse is great too. She really cares about the children.

Lancashire Elementary School 5

Posted December 02, 2013
Lancashire is a wonderful school. The teachers really motivate the students to do their absolute best. My kids are really happy at this school and we're lucky be in a great school.

Lancashire Elementary School
2000 Naamans Road, Wilmington, DE  19810
Last modified Lancashire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lancashire Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top