School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Thank you so much for visiting our school page. I am the proud Principal of Harlan Elementary. I am very excited about my return to Harlan Elementary. We are committed to inspiring and embracing every student/family within our community. We value the academic achievement of our students and we solicit the partnership our community. We look forward to serving our community by working with our families. Please contact us if you would like to arrange a formal visit.
September 30, 2014

Harlan (David W. ) Elementary School 2

Posted August 07, 2013
My child attended Harlan ES for one Yr. The school itself is very nice and my child was fortunate to have a great teacher. But the experience was far from good. My child was being bullied and the environment was very unhealthy. Very poor communication by the administration dept. This school requires much improvements in all areas.

Harlan (David W. ) Elementary School
3601 North Jefferson Street, Wilmington, DE  19802
Last modified Harlan (David W. ) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harlan (David W. ) Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top