Bad
Good

I can't say enough positive things about Mt. Pleasant. The teachers are superb, the administration proactive and accessible, and an overall positive moral and sense of community is felt the second you walk into the building. The PTA is truly amazing at fundraising and organizing exciting family activities in and around the school. I couldn't be happier that my child attends this school. I know she is in great hands!

It's my daughter's first year, but I have been very impressed with Mt. Pleasant. The teachers/staff have been very helpful to us, and most importantly, my daughter is happy.

All 3 of my kids have been to this school with the youngest one now in 2nd grade. This school has such a great community atmosphere. The administration is organized and approachable. The teachers truly care about each individual child, seeking to meet their unique learning needs. The PTA is a very dedicated group, organizing not only fundraisers, but awesome activities for the entire school community. Love MPE!

This is an amazing inclusive school that provides an exceptional experience to it students and families. Staff are warm and dedicated and many opportunities are provided for families to get involved and participate in their child's education. Their PTA is highly organized and effective at supporting the school. It's a winner!

Mount Pleasant Elementary is an exceptional elementary school. My so runs to get in to school everyday. He feels challenged and he is invested in his learning. The staff is amazing. We love this school!

Mount Pleasant Elementary School is a warm, loving, and fun environment for students to be successful in school. The teachers are friendly and take education very seriously. I value the communication from all the faculty!

I can't say enough about this school! My son is in his second year here and we absolutely love it. Staff is knowledgeable, supportive, and caring. They create a safe, creative, fun and enriching environment for learning. And the community of the school is amazing - wonderful PTA and involvement all around.

Mt. Pleasant Elementary School is an amazing school. It is such a positive, challenging, fun, stimulating place for kids. The leadership in the school truly prioritizes the needs of the children in every detail of the day and the running of the school. The specials teachers go above and beyond to create an extraordinary experience for the kids, and it is a leading school in the "going green" environmental mission. The PTA is focused, organized and active and has a great support structure in place for the teachers. Everyone works together which is inspiring, and it rubs off on the kids.

This is my 11th year of being part of the MPE family. My last child is in their last year and I will miss being part of that family! The staff at MPE is caring, nurturing, kind, tough, consistent, and a pleasure to work with. From the teachers, to the specialists, to the office and custodial staff, they all are invested in taking care of our children. I have had kids in the gifted program and kids that are not. All of them received an excellent learning experience. Enrichments to classes were provided if needed and I always felt connected as a parent. I recommend this school all the time to parents. I tell them, just go check it out and see for yourself.

MPE is a great school - caring teachers, supportive staff, and great kids. The teachers really go out of their way to engage and challenge and the kids are all eager to learn. An active PTA makes many things possible at the school.

Last modified Mount Pleasant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.