Posted April 03, 2014
DTHS is a great school. Almost every one of my cousins and uncles graduated from Delcastle. This school has more and better programs than the other Career schools. In my opinion every child in tge state of Delaware should attend Delcastle. We all know that cant happen. So Delcastle pick the best of the bestest students in this state.

Posted September 20, 2013
I like the school for its programs.My daughter is in 10th grade. My complaint is with the front office staff. There are three women working in there and they operate well below any poor level of effectiveness or efficiency. They are unpleasant and uncoordinated and apparently they don't get along with each other. There are two black women and one white woman and they are all sad - just sad. The need friendlier and more effective office staff.

Posted June 09, 2011
My daughter recently graduated and I really liked the school and am happy my daughter was able to get a good education and wants to go on to college as well

Delcastle Technical High School
1417 Newport Road, Wilmington, DE  19804
Last modified Delcastle Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delcastle Technical High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.