1 review of this school

Howard High School of Technology 4

Posted July 09, 2012
This is a good school. I graduated in 2008 and I had a good time. The school was safer than some people think. We didn't have anybody bring things like weapons to school and had virtually no fights. When I was there, you didn't have cliques like you see in most other schools. People got along and knew each other. Some teachers were good and some were poor but that is the case at many schools. I liked the school activities like Moving Up Day and Spirit Week. I only wish that the school had its own stadium for outdoor sports and AP classes but other than that I would recommend this school to others based on my time there.

Howard High School of Technology
401 East 12th Street, Wilmington, DE  19801
Last modified Howard High School of Technology is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Howard High School of Technology Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.