School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year. Please look for our mailers. If you do not receive by August 11th, please contact the school office at 992-5574 to confirm we have your most recent mailing address. Please provide our office with updates on phone numbers, mailing addresses, day care changes and any other information we may need prior to the beginning of the school year. We look forward to a fun and exciting year!
July 29, 2014

Richardson Park Learning Center 5

Posted August 30, 2012
My son is entering the 5th grade and we have had a wonderful experience from k-5 .

Richardson Park Learning Center 5

Posted November 18, 2010
I Love the staff..very caring of all the children,very informative of my child's process.my daughter loves going to school everyday.

Richardson Park Learning Center 1

Posted October 08, 2010
The director there was very disorganized and could answer simpe questions as to why she thought my child should go there for developmental delays. it was very dull and not inviting . HORRIBLE PLACE AND RED CLAY NEEDS TO RECONSIDER AND LOOK AT BUSH AND ITS STANDARDS! I would not even think about sending my child there and went to therapy through insurance and put him in a regular preschool and he is doing fantastic!

Richardson Park Learning Center 1

Posted September 23, 2010
This school is the most inadequate learning environment for children with delays. Red Clay needs to take a deep look into this program. They should look at the Bush School as the gold standard. The teachers are novice at best. We pulled our child out.

Richardson Park Learning Center
99 Middleboro Road, Wilmington, DE  19804
Last modified Richardson Park Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Richardson Park Learning Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top