School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We encourage all parents and guardians of rising grades BK - 3trd grade to participate in their child's transition meetings as we will be restructured in the 2015-2016 school year. Programming for preschool children ages 3 and 4 and students who have have the educational classification of Autism and require sepcialized programming will continue to receive their current programming under RPLC. Please contact me directly if any additional information is needed. Thank you.
April 08, 2015

Richardson Park Learning Center

Posted April 08, 2015
- a school leader

Richardson Park Learning Center 5

Posted August 30, 2012
My son is entering the 5th grade and we have had a wonderful experience from k-5 .

Richardson Park Learning Center 5

Posted November 18, 2010
I Love the staff..very caring of all the children,very informative of my child's process.my daughter loves going to school everyday.

Richardson Park Learning Center 1

Posted October 08, 2010
The director there was very disorganized and could answer simpe questions as to why she thought my child should go there for developmental delays. it was very dull and not inviting . HORRIBLE PLACE AND RED CLAY NEEDS TO RECONSIDER AND LOOK AT BUSH AND ITS STANDARDS! I would not even think about sending my child there and went to therapy through insurance and put him in a regular preschool and he is doing fantastic!

Richardson Park Learning Center 1

Posted September 23, 2010
This school is the most inadequate learning environment for children with delays. Red Clay needs to take a deep look into this program. They should look at the Bush School as the gold standard. The teachers are novice at best. We pulled our child out.

Richardson Park Learning Center
99 Middleboro Road, Wilmington, DE  19804
Last modified Richardson Park Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Richardson Park Learning Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top