Wilmington, DE
Before care: Yes

Posted September 25, 2014
Good new beginning of school year! I like where I think the school is headed.

Posted September 25, 2014
I taught at Warner for 5 years and am now very proudly serving in the role of Assistant Principal. Daily, I am able to see 580+ students entering Warner ready to learn. I am also able to see teachers at all grade levels giving 100% to their students in all areas: academic, social and emotional. Our support staff pours over data to assure that students needs are met in the areas they may need support. It is truly a pleasure to be a part of this wonderful school.

Posted September 25, 2014
My niece attended Warner last year and we felt the teachers there were fantastic! The staff at Warner is extremely dedicated to the students they serve. They go to great lengths to ensure that each student is getting what they need, both educationally and emotionally.

Posted September 25, 2014
Warner is an exceptional place due to the wonderful staff and teachers, and their commitment to the students. Every morning, the students are greeted by many smiling staff members who are standing on the steps outside or in the hallways, making sure all students arrive to their classes orderly and respectfully. The Administrators and staff know students by names and truly care about each and every student in the building. The teachers are advocates for the children's academic success, and encourage them to work to their fullest potential. The Administrators quickly handle any concern or issue that arises from a parent or student in a caring, professional manner. The building itself is beautiful, and the students love the new aquarium that is the centerpiece of the main entrance into the school. I am proud to send my daughter to Warner!

Posted September 24, 2014
As a resident in the Triangle neighborhood, where Warner is the feeder, I have been honored to watch these kids grow! Every day we go to the playground while the children are on recess, and they are brimming with love and curiosity. My youngest son attends the Early Learners program there, and it is beyond amazing! The teachers here are truly committed, despite the odds they are against on a state and federal level.

Warner Elementary School 1

Posted September 06, 2012
This is an awful school. If I could give it zero stars I would. When a 5th grade comes out of this school with a 1st or ,at best, 2nd grade education, there is obviously a problem. Please re-evaluate your staff and make sure the current teachers are TEACHING the students. Children NEED to know how to read and write. If you cannot do these things you will not get very far in life. These children are our future. Please get them some help in this school!

Warner Elementary School
801 West 18th Street, Wilmington, DE  19802
Last modified Warner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warner Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top