Bad
Good

Mote (Anna P.) Elementary School 5

Posted March 18, 2014
Moved to the area after growing up in the Brandywine School District. My eldest son has attended Mote his entire school life and is now in 4th grade and my other son is in the Pre -K program. The school is amazing and all of the staff is great. The newest principal is not the most pleasant man and pales in comparison to his predecessor but I suppose he is doing his job or he would have been fired by now. I have never had any issues with teachers or other staff and my children absolutely love going to school! Excellent school by my standards.

Mote (Anna P.) Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2013
We moved from Maryland to Delaware and we are in the district. The office staff took 2 weeks to get my child enrolled. It was so bad that the Maryland school had to send a threatening letter stating that they are denying my child access to an education. The front office staff are incompetent and degrading and rude. My child has been there for two months now. The teacher is extremely un-professional and sends rude notes home almost daily. My child has never had such a hard time in school with a teacher but this teacher is not capable of education my child properly. My child has always received high marks but now is constantly getting low marks at this school. My child comes home saying the teacher just yells all day. If I had any other viable option, my child would not attend this school.

Mote (Anna P.) Elementary School
2110 Edwards Avenue, Wilmington, DE  19808
Last modified Mote (Anna P.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.