Wilmington, DE

Heritage Elementary School 5

Posted November 17, 2013
I am actually a graduated student from Heritage and I loved it there so much. There are teachers there who I still talk to and I'm in high school now. I would say heritage is a fun school with a good learning environment. The other kids are nice, the teachers are friendly and caring, and the school is just great overall.

Heritage Elementary School 5

Posted November 25, 2012
I have sent three daughters through Heritage and recommend the school strongly. However, you have to be an involved and engaged parent to maximize the benefits of the school.

Heritage Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2012
My daughter is in 5th grade and has attended Heritage for four years. It's a great elementary school with a wonderful principal. She's very dedicated and heavily involved including in almost all of the extra-curricular activities of which there are many. The academics are good, and there are opportunities to participate in many after school programs to enrich young children's experiences.

Heritage Elementary School
2815 Highlands Lane, Wilmington, DE  19808
Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top