Posted November 17, 2013
I am actually a graduated student from Heritage and I loved it there so much. There are teachers there who I still talk to and I'm in high school now. I would say heritage is a fun school with a good learning environment. The other kids are nice, the teachers are friendly and caring, and the school is just great overall.

Posted November 25, 2012
I have sent three daughters through Heritage and recommend the school strongly. However, you have to be an involved and engaged parent to maximize the benefits of the school.

Heritage Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2012
My daughter is in 5th grade and has attended Heritage for four years. It's a great elementary school with a wonderful principal. She's very dedicated and heavily involved including in almost all of the extra-curricular activities of which there are many. The academics are good, and there are opportunities to participate in many after school programs to enrich young children's experiences.

Posted June 09, 2011
Both my daughter and son have attended Heritage and I could not have wanted a better school. The school has helped them both to succeed and do great in junior high and high school.

Posted January 06, 2011
i love Heritage! i used to go there and all of my teacher's were awesome! The principal is very organized, friendly, and profesional. The school is also great because the teachers worry about your education and they go over a lesson with you until you understand it! Heritage is also very fun!

Heritage Elementary School 2

Posted September 29, 2010
My daughter just started K this year. I am pretty disappointed in this school. First she was threatened by another student with scissors. I called the principle and teacher about this, they said they would address it and I have never heard a follow up to this day, 4 wks ago.I was waiting to pick her up one day and she was not in the cafeteria, I asked the teacher where she was and they did not know. Frantically I ran to the office and they did not know where she was either. I ran to her classroom someone finally tracked me down to tell me she was now in the cafeteria. This happened again with another parent 2 wks ago. There are 24 kids to 1 teacher, no aid. unless a parent comes in to help. Noone who works here smiles.

Heritage Elementary School
2815 Highlands Lane, Wilmington, DE  19808
Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top