Bad
Good

Conrad is a great school, I do not regret going here at all. Please update this school's sports information as it has always had boys volleyball! It is not posted on the list.

Conrad has everything it is rigorous and offers a strong community sense!My son had grown tremendously both socially and academically because of the focus at Conrad.

I am also a 6th grader at Conrad . Honestly, Conrad is a awsome school, and Im in Mr.Olesky 's pre-algebra class, yeah he may talk boring but that's not his fault and he is really a fun teacher, after we get done what we need to do. Learning isint supposed to be all fun and games, there comes a time where you need to be serious about it to learn what you need to know. In fact, Mr.Olesky throws parties, and we also play games. For example, we play a game called 24. Mr.Olesky doesnt have anger issues, he's A NICE and FUN teacher regardless of what anyone says. If anyone knows, I do. Also Conrad Has a resonably strict dress code and All teachers are AWSOME and the school its very nice and clean . The students ARE NOT mean at all, even the older kids are very friendly and helpful to us (six graders)

Conrad Schools of Science is a fantastic school. Our son had gone to a private school since kindergarten and we choiced in to Conrad and have been very impressed. His standardized test schools are high, his AP test scores are high. The teaching staff is great. They really look out for the best interests of the students and make sure they are at the appropriate level, in my son's case they moved him from CP in math and english to Honors and he will now be AP level. His other classes were already at Honors or AP level. The Principal is very organized and communicates well. We will sending our daughter to Conrad for 2012-13 school year, removing her from private school. We are excited and have stated to friends and family that the school is so good we would be willing to pay tuition to attend. I have seen a few negative reviews from several years ago, they are prior to Conrad becoming a full "choice", 2010-2011 was the first graduating senior class and the feeder pattern kids that were already in the school prior to that were allowed to stay at the school. So if you are looking for current reviews, disregard those.

My son has excelled at Conrad and I could not be any happier with how much support he has received from the entire staff. We are very happy about the last 3 yrs he has spent here at conrad, the staff and student body are exceptional. My son has an IEP and Conrad has helped him mainstream into the rest of the school with no problems at all. I feel that my son is a better person because of his education at Conrad and that he will be prepared to move on to college when he graduates. I am very proud of all his accomplishments he has made at Conrad and I thank each and every one of his teachers and coaches for helping him succeed. I highly reccomend Conrad!!!!!!!!

My daughter is in 11th grade this year and will graduate from Conrad in 2013. We are proud that she has been a member of the Conrad family since the 6th grade. She has developed into a well-educated and well-rounded member of her school and community. We love Conrad!

Last modified Conrad Schools of Science is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.