duPont (Alexis I.) Middle School 5

Posted July 14, 2013
I think this is an excellent school , teachers are really helpful and make learning fun, you can ask teachers anything about how your kids are doing and if there is any problems teachers are glad to help, my daughter graduated from 8th grade this year (2013) and I think is a really good school ( I will recommend this school to any parent)

duPont (Alexis I.) Middle School 1

Posted January 31, 2011
The other (2) two reviews are not up to date so I would probably think that AI Dupont Middle School was a better school back then. I am a parent that knows the importance of education so I try to be as flexible as possible when it comes to my children. I do not find that the Administration includes the parents when situations come up. They wait until a matter has escalated before they obtain parent involvement and fail to hand out warnings, as well. This school is more reactive than proactive. Many people believe that the name "Dupont" makes a difference but that is so untrue. The bottom line is, "I would not recommend sending your children at AI Dupont Middle School"! Let me also add that I am also an Administrator at another school district so I am well aware of the dynamics when it comes to a single school culture.

duPont (Alexis I.) Middle School
3130 Kennett Pike, Wilmington, DE  19807
Last modified duPont (Alexis I.) Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
duPont (Alexis I.) Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.