Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Great school, great staff. Teachers are involved. My children are happy with the school. Have not had any issues there. Diverse population that works well together

My Daughter is a sophomore at AIHS and has had a wonderful experience so far. She is in their Early College Academy program, which has been great! Excellent staff! Principal is very involved and enthusiastic! Excellent communication from school; receive texts, social media alerts and emails. Could use more parent participation, but from what I hear, that is a common issue in High Schools.

I'm a sophomore at this school and I have never seen a more unorganized school. I rarely find out about events and etc. with the school because they sometimes don't even say anything about about them. They state that they are low on money, but that's probably because they are spending millions of dollars on needless repairs like a hallway to the annex building. Also they students there are not a smart bunch they are like this because most of the teachers are very bad at there job and don't really teach anything important. I have nothing good to say about the school and if I had kids I would never send them to A.I. DuPont highschool.

I am a proud parent of a freshman at the AI Dupont High school. My experience thus far has been great. I love the response time from the teachers and administrative staff. They have really made myself as well as my daughter feel welcome. Submitted by a pround parent, Brenda Banks

Last modified duPont (Alexis I.) High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.