Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Very good teachers, good communication with the staff, very organized. My kids are very happy in this school.

Good school. Fun activities. PTAs are super strong and supportive. Feel like a big community.

Linden hill elementary school is diversified. There are pros and cons about this diversification. Think twice.

I do not recommend this school. My child doesn't like this school. Too many reasons.

My kids love this school. The teachers are fabulous! Tag program is great! My daughter is in the band. She loves play in band. Every time I have questions, and send emails to my kids teachers, I will get the answer very quick. Love this school!

The teachers are fabulous! So caring for their students. The Administration is great too, especially the Principal. The Principal is very supportive of his students, teachers, & office staff. He is very active & visible with the students. He's full of fantastic ideas! I feel very privileged that my child attends Linden Hill. The PTA is excellent as well. The Administration & PTA work extremely well together.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Congratulations Linden Hill to win the National Green Ribbon! We love Linden Hill because the atmosphere is very friendly,loving,respectful and down to earth. I do not feel the socioeconomic pressure compared with another top school nearby where the atmosphere is somewhat snobbish and cold. I hope my child grow up in the environment that is loving, caring and respectful.

We Love the school. My kids get additional help that is required for them. I am happy that they get home work. I would love for them to get more homework.

Please keep looking if your child has any academic struggles. I agree that the last principal did a much better job. We have even had a few issues with our child being bullied by the class teacher. Parent involvement/notifications are extremely poor.

The school is not the same as it was before. The charm has gone with the old Principal. Everything seems to be falling apart now. The teachers relationship with students is not caring . Too over-crowded and dis organized. North Star in the same area is emerging as a better option.. Move there instead of here .

Last modified Linden Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.