Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 20, 2016
My kid loves Linden Hill. Within four months, I can see my kid grows a lot academically and socially. Growing up with peers from all sorts of socioeconomic background and so many different countries, she is learning to understand them in a more indepth view. She is developing an understanding of the perspectives of peers from different backgrounds and learn to live in a multicultural, multiethnic environment. She learns to respect students from diverse cultures and get mutual respect from others. She is developing and maturing fast and positively in this environment .Teachers and peers as her role models, she becomes very modest in her life style , self-disciplined ,focus on study , mutually respectful to diverse cultures and socially responsible. The school provides lots of opportunities for students to develop leadership, to volunteer and to do community service. The school is building great values and morality of their students. I truly believe this kind of education is what we need to give to our younger generation. She also loves that every day in a week there is a different special class, computer, library, arts, music, gym. As I volunteered in class, I can see the teachers are very experienced, knowledgeable and responsible. She loves to do homework everyday. She learns a lot in school and develops good learning habits. Her classroom teacher is very experienced, knowledgeable and hardworking. Communication with parents is very efficient.I receive emails every week from my daughter's teacher informing us what is going on in the classroom, what they learned, what their activities and how much they progressed and announcements of new acitivities. It is informative and detailed so I can keep track of the progress of my kid academically and keep up with school activities. I also receive newsletter every month from principal. PTA is strong,hardworking and awesome, organized lots of fun activities. We love PTA! Administration staffs are friendly and efficient. Love this school!

Posted December 24, 2015
Linden hill elementary is an amazing school. Many teachers have more than decades of teaching experiences and good at resolving all kinds of issues. It is amazing to have this very versatile, highly diversified student group. Her teachers are very communicative, very kind but good at discipline. They genuinely cared about the children, not only on academic level, but personal level as well. The teachers are going to so much detail to take care of the kids. I love the way they handle all situations with the children. My child keeps on telling me her teachers are so nice, offers so much help, gives many suggestions, etc. And she tells me not only her classroom teacher but also her special classes teachers, her principals, almost every teacher in her school she met, they are all very kind and warm hearted. I was surprised how fast they replied my emails even on weekends just to resolve issues as prompt as possible. Current Principal is very hard working and highly responsible. The extra after school activities are filled with fun. The clubs are GREAT!!!! Staff members are kind, caring and very responsible. You can just tell that the people at this school sincerely care about the children and parents. Academics are amazing, she learned so much and teacher is very accommodated to her individual learning speed. I am very pleased with it. The teacher is very patient with her weak area and very advanced with her strong area. I can see they are encouraging every child to reach their full potential. We toured several nearby newer schools and asked her if she would like to change. She said big No No. She tells me although Linden Hill does not have that fresh new look, gorgeous new design, and does not rank Number 1 in test score, Linden Hill has the most loving teachers, down to earth classmates, backyard big old trees, kids that working hard to reach their full potential that she never wants to leave.

Posted November 19, 2015
My kids love this school. The teachers are fabulous! Tag program is great! My daughter is in the band. She loves play in band. Every time I have questions, and send emails to my kids teachers, I will get the answer very quick. Love this school!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 26, 2015
We love the Soctober event that my child can help kids in the community. This helps her aware of the community and learns empathy.We also love the way that Mr Principal make it silly and fun so that they get this idea in a way that child likes.

Posted October 26, 2015
My child loves Linden hill and asks to go school on weekend also. School activities are versatile and with loads of fun. She made many friends and I can see how happy she is every day to go school. She loves her teachers and is very happy with her classmates. Her friends are so diversified and from so many various origins that feels as if this is an international school. Current principal Mr Glennon is exceptional. His leadership and education philosophy is what I am expecting for my child. Build Self esteem, respect others, love of learning, socially responsible, strong bonding of community. We also love his sense of humor that makes our school day extra fun and a bit silly. I feel deeply impressed of every teacher I encountered in Linden Hill. The highly responsible attitude they are trying to help my child. They are doing far beyond my expectation and through every detail I can see how much they are taking care of my child and providing high quality education that meet the needs of every child. My child is receiving personalized small group instruction according to her specific advanced academic level. The PTA is dedicated and hardworking. I am very pleased to choose Linden Hill. When I stop by the huge beautiful playground and see my child happily playing with her friends in this beautiful warm sunny afternoon. I feel so much blessed and thankful.

Posted September 10, 2015
The teachers are fabulous! So caring for their students. The Administration is great too, especially the Principal. The Principal is very supportive of his students, teachers, & office staff. He is very active & visible with the students. He's full of fantastic ideas! I feel very privileged that my child attends Linden Hill. The PTA is excellent as well. The Administration & PTA work extremely well together.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 20, 2015
Congratulations Linden Hill to win the National Green Ribbon! We love Linden Hill because the atmosphere is very friendly,loving,respectful and down to earth. I do not feel the socioeconomic pressure compared with another top school nearby where the atmosphere is somewhat snobbish and cold. I hope my child grow up in the environment that is loving, caring and respectful.

Posted May 03, 2015
We Love the school. My kids get additional help that is required for them. I am happy that they get home work. I would love for them to get more homework.

Linden Hill Elementary School 1

Posted June 05, 2014
Please keep looking if your child has any academic struggles. I agree that the last principal did a much better job. We have even had a few issues with our child being bullied by the class teacher. Parent involvement/notifications are extremely poor.

Linden Hill Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2014
The school is not the same as it was before. The charm has gone with the old Principal. Everything seems to be falling apart now. The teachers relationship with students is not caring . Too over-crowded and dis organized. North Star in the same area is emerging as a better option.. Move there instead of here .

3415 Skyline Drive, Wilmington, DE  19808
Last modified Linden Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linden Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top