Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Linden Hill Elementary School 4

Posted May 04, 2016
Good school. Fun activities. PTAs are super strong and supportive. Feel like a big community.

Linden Hill Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2016
Linden hill elementary school is diversified. There are pros and cons about this diversification. Think twice.

Linden Hill Elementary School 3

Posted May 04, 2016
I do not recommend this school. My child doesn't like this school. Too many reasons.

Posted November 19, 2015
My kids love this school. The teachers are fabulous! Tag program is great! My daughter is in the band. She loves play in band. Every time I have questions, and send emails to my kids teachers, I will get the answer very quick. Love this school!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 26, 2015
We love the Soctober event that my child can help kids in the community. This helps her aware of the community and learns empathy.We also love the way that Mr Principal make it silly and fun so that they get this idea in a way that child likes.

Posted September 10, 2015
The teachers are fabulous! So caring for their students. The Administration is great too, especially the Principal. The Principal is very supportive of his students, teachers, & office staff. He is very active & visible with the students. He's full of fantastic ideas! I feel very privileged that my child attends Linden Hill. The PTA is excellent as well. The Administration & PTA work extremely well together.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 20, 2015
Congratulations Linden Hill to win the National Green Ribbon! We love Linden Hill because the atmosphere is very friendly,loving,respectful and down to earth. I do not feel the socioeconomic pressure compared with another top school nearby where the atmosphere is somewhat snobbish and cold. I hope my child grow up in the environment that is loving, caring and respectful.

Posted May 03, 2015
We Love the school. My kids get additional help that is required for them. I am happy that they get home work. I would love for them to get more homework.

Linden Hill Elementary School 1

Posted June 05, 2014
Please keep looking if your child has any academic struggles. I agree that the last principal did a much better job. We have even had a few issues with our child being bullied by the class teacher. Parent involvement/notifications are extremely poor.

Linden Hill Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2014
The school is not the same as it was before. The charm has gone with the old Principal. Everything seems to be falling apart now. The teachers relationship with students is not caring . Too over-crowded and dis organized. North Star in the same area is emerging as a better option.. Move there instead of here .

3415 Skyline Drive, Wilmington, DE  19808
Last modified Linden Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.