PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The new principal, Dr. Muir definitely is working to move the school forward in technology, policy, curriculum and longevity. She has been transparent and has welcomed parents to express their views.

My children enjoy this school. There are many social events and many families are committed to making the school the best it can be.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

We had an incident involving our second child. When we met with the principal, she acted swiftly and addressed the issue with both families. A solution was created and since then, we have not had any problems. The guidance counsellor was also readily available and the necessary teachers monitored the situation.

Supports LD students: Agree

My one child was advanced in maths because she had transferred from another school with a different curriculum. Because my daughter was advanced in maths, the maths teacher put her on an individualised program. On the other end, my other child struggles with some aspects of reading and reading comprehension. The teacher has been available and we have been working on trying to help him improve. The teacher has been available through emails and in person meetings. She has given us advice in how to work with our child.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school definitely promotes integrity, compassion and respect. All the children in the school are asked to do monthly service ranging from 1 hour to 3 hours a month. The children are constantly being reminded of those in other communities and in diverse socio-economic levels.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The second and third grade teachers so far have shown to be engaged, active and interested in making sure ALL the children learn. They are amazing. In middle school, many of the teachers are great and make learning fun for the students.

Great school, teachers, and curriculum. My child has been challenged and is excelling. The school community is strong and feels like a family! I definitely could not see myself anywhere else.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Dr. Muir (the new principal) has been amazing!

Develops character: Strongly agree

All Saint's reinforces and encourages these behaviors continually. Everyth

My son attended for four years. We were strongly advised by doctors at AI to change schools due to the psychological distress caused by his teacher and a classmate. The other student who had been expelled from his previous school was constantly pushing and hitting other kids. I volunteered at the school and personally witnessed this happen. When he began targeting my son the teacher suggested that my son had instigated the incidents despite the fact that at least one time he was hit in the back while trying to walk away. My son cried nearly every day asking why his teacher was so mean to him. After we expressed our concern and asked for her help she sent a bizarrely irritate message and stepped up her bullying. FYI there was an exodus of many families that year. My son now thrives at a school where the teachers are accountable,professional,and caring. There has not been a single "incident" since leaving that horrible place

Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8