St Peter Cathedral School 5

Posted April 25, 2014
"A School With a Heart in the Heart of the City" Wonderful school! Graduated from STPC in 1999 only to move on to Ursuline Academy High School and finished my Educational journey with a Master's degree in Education.St. Peter's has provided me with such a valuable education and taught me life skills to help me succeed throughout my life. I actually started my first career at St. Peter's Cathedral as a 6th grade teacher to give back and teach the values that were provided to me. Sister Barbara Ann is a wonderful role model and principal. She and Sr. Donna continue to build a community of life-long learners. My nieces and nephew are currently enrolled to continue on the legacy! Words can not even express my gratitude to this school!

St Peter Cathedral School 5

Posted March 21, 2014
I love this school it is an excellent school I put my daughter in there and never regretted a day. Sister Barbara Anne was the best, she cared and loved all the students. She also was great with helping you in any thing you needed. If I had my way my youngest grandson would be attending but he's only 3.

St Peter Cathedral School
310 West 6th Street, Wilmington, DE  19801
Last modified St Peter Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Peter Cathedral School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top