PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

"A School With a Heart in the Heart of the City" Wonderful school! Graduated from STPC in 1999 only to move on to Ursuline Academy High School and finished my Educational journey with a Master's degree in Education.St. Peter's has provided me with such a valuable education and taught me life skills to help me succeed throughout my life. I actually started my first career at St. Peter's Cathedral as a 6th grade teacher to give back and teach the values that were provided to me. Sister Barbara Ann is a wonderful role model and principal. She and Sr. Donna continue to build a community of life-long learners. My nieces and nephew are currently enrolled to continue on the legacy! Words can not even express my gratitude to this school!

I love this school it is an excellent school I put my daughter in there and never regretted a day. Sister Barbara Anne was the best, she cared and loved all the students. She also was great with helping you in any thing you needed. If I had my way my youngest grandson would be attending but he's only 3.

Last modified St Peter Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8