Tower Hill School 5

Posted May 11, 2012
I attended this school from 1st through 12th grades and it was truly the best school I could have asked for. My class of 60 people was extremely close and everyone looked out for each other and hung out with each other. The teachers were of a kind of caliber I didn't even fully appreciate until I attended college and rarely had the kind of passionate, concerned teachers that I had at Tower Hill. Several teachers are true masters of their subjects and teach in a way that is exciting, interesting, and sticks with you for the rest of your life (I remember almost everything that I learned in high school-- and this has given me a huge jump in higher education!). Not only that, but the curriculum is well planned a wide spreading so more information is covered, and covered well than at most other comprable high schools. Tower Hill is truly an amazing place with an incredible sense of community and incredible opportunities. I can not say enough nice things about it.

Tower Hill School 5

Posted October 23, 2010
My son started the 9th grade at Tower Hill this year. I can't say enough good things about the school: His peers: They are absolutely a great bunch of kids who all get along really well. As a group, the boys have a great sense of humor. They will joke back and forth, but no one is "picked on". The school emphasizes teamwork, and it definitely shows. I'm sure my son will have lifelong Tower Hill friends after he graduates. Teachers: The teachers make it interesting, and fun to learn. My son, who is definitely not a reader, enjoys the books picked out by the English teacher to study. The writing projects are interesting, and he does not moan about them. History is not a regurgitation of facts. Rather, the student is taught the material and learns about the historical perspective in the era, and the significance of it. These are

Tower Hill School
2813 West 17th Street, Wilmington, DE  19806
Last modified Tower Hill School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Tower Hill School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.