Wilmington, DE

Tower Hill School 5

Posted May 11, 2012
I attended this school from 1st through 12th grades and it was truly the best school I could have asked for. My class of 60 people was extremely close and everyone looked out for each other and hung out with each other. The teachers were of a kind of caliber I didn't even fully appreciate until I attended college and rarely had the kind of passionate, concerned teachers that I had at Tower Hill. Several teachers are true masters of their subjects and teach in a way that is exciting, interesting, and sticks with you for the rest of your life (I remember almost everything that I learned in high school-- and this has given me a huge jump in higher education!). Not only that, but the curriculum is well planned a wide spreading so more information is covered, and covered well than at most other comprable high schools. Tower Hill is truly an amazing place with an incredible sense of community and incredible opportunities. I can not say enough nice things about it.

Tower Hill School