Concord Christian Academy 5

Posted October 14, 2013
Both my kids are enrolled in CCA, and we are blessed to have such a great school near us. This is by far an excellent facility that prides itself in giving all the students a positive environment for learning and fun. The teachers and staff are supportive caring and good role models. The variety of courses and extracurricular activities are great, theres something for all. The student teacher ratio allows the teachers to get to know each student and support them throughout their learning process, which is why a big school didnt work for us. I can see the difference in my childs overall attitude toward school, and growth in areas they struggled before. Overall this school provides a safe environment, good communication and parent involvement. Do your homework if you are considering changing schools. If your childs learning and God are important for you, I highly recommend CCA. It is a treasure tucked away in North Delaware. Hope this helps give you a better view of the school, as the other reviews are not reality. Thanks.

Concord Christian Academy 5

Posted March 22, 2011
My child has been a student at Concord Christian for the past several years. The experienced teachers, small classroom sizes, safer environment and better test scores make for a more positive experience in school. My child has benefitted from going to school with students from diverse ethnic and economic backrounds. Also, the school offers a quality academic program with over 90% of the graduates going to college. My child has greatly enjoyed being involved in a sports program where all students that want to play are able to participate. At a large school that is not always the case. The sports teams have been excellent the last several years winning their league many times. Of course as a small school not all types of courses may not be available, but the courses that are offered are high quality and have greatly helped my child academically. There is not a library or nurse, but I can use my local library and teachers do have first aid training. There are some things that Concord Christian does not have, but the excellent faith based education far outweighs the things that are not offered. As parents, we have also enjoyed the small family atmosphere of CCA.

Concord Christian Academy 3

Posted January 27, 2011
My daughter has been going to this school the last 3years. Next year I'm going to transferr her to a bigger school. In the earlier years everything is the same in terms of learning the ABC and 123. But the fact that there is no libarby, nurse, or even guidence counselor that becomes a real problem in later years. Not to mention diversity on the teaching staff. If the student population is 95% african american why doesn't the staff reflect that. I will say the kids are really loving my daughter has made some really great friends and I know she will miss the a lot when she goes to a new school.

Concord Christian Academy
2510 Marsh Road, Wilmington, DE  19810
Last modified Concord Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Concord Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.