St. Elizabeth High School 5

Posted May 09, 2013
As a current student, I feel St. E has inspired me and encouraged me to reach new limits that I never thought possible. I love this school and the students and faculty within it. The themes of "family" and "community" are very big here. Both of my parents attended St. E, and many of the same teachers who taught them are now teaching me. Choosing to attend St. E has been the best decision of my life so far, and now I cannot wait to leave the school (though I will always come back) and spread the Viking spirit and Benedictine Pride that has been instilled in me.

St. Elizabeth High School 5

Posted February 01, 2012
When you talk to anyone who went to this school or have children attending now the one thing you hear over and over is the "family" feel this school has. All the Catholic schools in Delaware are outstanding but Saint E's is a special place.

St. Elizabeth High School
1500 Cedar St, Wilmington, DE  19805
Last modified St. Elizabeth High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St. Elizabeth High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.