1 review of this school

Salesianum School 5

Posted December 18, 2013
I am a 1990 graduate and have to say that this school prepared me for both college and what to expect in the real world. The dedication and discipline of the teachers and administration, such as the guidance counselors, helped me through a couple difficult semesters and prepare me for the work ahead in college. If it was not for being part of the Salesianum community, I would not have achieved the goals that helped me succeed today. I know that the school today is stronger and more well equipped with resources than when I attended. The facility is state of the art for learning as well as extra-curricular activities.

Salesianum School
1801 North Broom Street, Wilmington, DE  19802
Last modified Salesianum School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Salesianum School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.