Edison (Thomas A.) Charter School 5

Posted December 12, 2013
Our school is a fantastic place to work. The administration supports it's teachers and helps provide the tools for success to better service our students.

Edison (Thomas A.) Charter School 4

Posted December 10, 2013
Thomas Edison is a great school! Just like any other school it has its ups and downs! The teachers, staff members and the administration staff really do their best to make the adjustment to meet the needs of the children staff and parents! It takes a village y'all and Thomas Edison is making ground breaking thing happen for our children to get into good high schools and colleges! No excuses is their motto! I like that as a parent wanting the best education for my children! Thanks you All who serve for the greater need and educate our students to do their best nothing less at Thomas Edison charter school!

Edison (Thomas A.) Charter School 5

Posted October 23, 2013
I must say this school is one of the best schools in Delaware. The staff is well rounded and focused on teaching the children to be scholars. I appreciate knowing that the teachers care about the structure of the children s education. My child continues to amaze me with what she is learning in kindergarten, I am so looking forward to each grade of accelerated learning. One thing I continue to tell my daughter is, in order to be great you have to do great things! This school was a great choice! God bless.

Edison (Thomas A.) Charter School
2200 North Locust Street, Wilmington, DE  19802
Last modified Edison (Thomas A.) Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edison (Thomas A.) Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.