Bad
Good

Excellent elementary within the Red Clay School district! The teachers and staff are excellent. This school does a great job getting students ready for the charter/magnet programs within Red Clay.

Amazing! We just moved to the area and look forward to getting started! Great area!

The teachers are too inconsistent. Our kindergarten teacher was inclusive and kept our daughter accountable and productive. As a result, our daughter was learning and happy. She also worked with us as a team. The 1st grade teacher was organized but felt she knew better than the parents and was not open to our feedback. Because of this inconsistency, we will be leaving the school. However, it does not take away from all the kindness, care and love our daughter received at this school from the nurses, program teachers (gym, art, music, librarian), janitor, Principal and all the Cub Care adults from the Boys and Girls Club in the aftercare program. If they work at keeping the teachers as accountable as we strive to keep our children, we would not be leaving.

I'm a parent of two girls which are in 6th & 7th grade that have been going there since kindergarten & we have had excellent teachers through out the years, they have always kept great communication with me with any concerns or to keep me up to date with their curriculum. We have a great PTO that involves parents so that keeps us as a tight community which I love.

Brandywine springs is a wonderful school. I have been there for 4 years and I love the school. The teachers are great at teaching. Bullying happens a little. My sister gets bullied often and so do I. Make sure your child is confident before they attend this school or they will get picked on.

Last modified Brandywine Springs School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.