Elementary Workshop Montessori School 5

Posted January 31, 2012
This was a difficult school for us to afford, but it was so worth it. The teachers both my children had were amazing individuals as well as master teachers. The tools for learning are exceptional and the children learn in such a rich and nurturing environment. Both my children loved learning here as part of a learning community.

Elementary Workshop Montessori School 5

Posted January 09, 2012
I needed to find a school for my son that would challenge him. He was falling apart in traditional public school. Within the first week I saw a dramatic change in him. I learned more about what he did in the first week he was there than I did all of his Kindergarten year! He has now been there a month and he still jumps out of bed every morning (which he never did before) and is the smart little boy I always knew he was. Finally a school/curriculum/teachers who see him that way as well!

Elementary Workshop Montessori School 1

Posted October 29, 2011
I would have to go with the previous review. Altough, I would say it is not necessarily the case that montessori is not for everyone, but surely THIS montessori school is not for everyone...They manhandle kids in the name of discipline and have absolutely no techniques to handle kids that do not always agree with teachers. And I am talking about 3 and 4 yr olds who do not really know what the social expectations are from them. We have taken our son out as we dont want to subject him to physical and emotional torture each day.

Elementary Workshop Montessori School
502 North Pine Street, Wilmington, DE  19801
Last modified Elementary Workshop Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Elementary Workshop Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top