Bayard Middle School 1

Posted April 30, 2011
Wow, just amazing this school can be. My son gets bullied, tells the adults and what happens? Nothing! I myself had to step in because they would not do anything! You and your child will not feel welcome and will hate this school, never ever go here EVER!

Bayard Middle School 4

Posted November 19, 2010
My daughter was Choiced to this school this year, and so far I feel she is receiving a much better education than she received at the middle school she attended last year. Based on the fact that all the middle schools in the Christina School District failed the state testing for 2009-2010 school year. The school uniform isn't a problem for me of course a pre-teen doesn't want to wear a uniform but tell me what school in delaware on the middle school level doesn't require a student to wear one... children are in school for a learning experience not to walk the runway,

Bayard Middle School
200 South duPont Street, Wilmington, DE  19805
Last modified Bayard Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bayard Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top