Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted January 23, 2016
Tracie Principe, an adminstrator at the upper school, has been extremely helpful to me over the years.

Odyssey Charter School 4

Posted January 23, 2016
The education is excellent. The teachers are responsive, as well as the administration. I am excited about the upcoming changes including a sports complex with a swimming pool. I would like to see a sports bus because getting to the after school activities is very difficult now, and causes my children to be excluded a lot. I also don't like that they must stay after school to participate in chorus and some other activities. Because the school is growing, however, parents and students both, have a lot of input. I believe the school will only get better going forward. My daughter has been in this school since third grade and I've been very happy with her education, so I intend to keep her there.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted September 12, 2015
My child was teased by some older kids for his heritage in the hallway until I wrote to school.

Odyssey Charter School 3

Posted September 12, 2015
The elementary school seems ok. I am not so sure about the middle school. What I noticed from my 6th grader is that one of his best friends who is mostly a straight A student has left for another school this year, and aother one is also trying to enroll at another school.

Odyssey Charter School 1

Posted May 25, 2015
the school used to be great 5-6 years ago but NOT anymore. The teachers of middle school are inexperienced young people who just finished their degree. The elementary-lower school has a principle who tries to cover and hide all the problems without giving a solution, the counselor at the lower-elementary school should get a different job. The seventh grade is completely out of control . This school was great and we all loved it when it started. Now my kids ask me to change schools.

Posted December 28, 2014
We really love Odyssey charter School. The teachers encourage the children to think outside of the box. My sons are in 4th & 7th grades and love to come home and share what they have learned. They are very eager to go to school each day because they are learning new innovative things. The school has become a second family to us and we have made friends that will last a lifetime.

Posted November 01, 2014
I am very grateful that this school exisits...Their educational program and teachers are excellent! The school is close knit like a family and has surpassed all of my hopes when deciding on a school for my children. The fact that they will be expanding to a K-12 is fantastic because I can't imagine my children going anywhere else!

Posted October 31, 2014
We liked it very much and the way its progressing in last 2 years was tremendous.

Posted June 03, 2014
This was our 1st year at Odyssey in grades 1 and 3. I can't say enough good things about this school. The staff is excellent and so very caring. The education is first class. I can't believe how much my daughters have excelled at this school. Its like getting a private education.

Posted June 03, 2014
Best school ever! Staff is amazing and the education is top notch. I could not ask for a better school for my children. It is very safe and caring environment and my children are happy everyday to go to this school

201 Bayard Avenue, Wilmington, DE  19805
Last modified Odyssey Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Odyssey Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top