K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter was attending another private school were she was struggling. We made the switch to Back to Basics and saw her grades improve tremendously.

My daughter started attending Back to Basics private school during the third marking period this year (11th grade). I have to say they made all the difference for her. She was struggling at her old school (which was also private). Both her grades and her emotional well being have gone way up. My daughter used to dread going to school and would make every excuse to stay home. Now she she gets mad when I mentioned that the school year is almost over. She can't believe the interest the teachers have taken in her. As she said to me "they really care about me". This school as been for us a God send. I only wish I had found it sooner.

I have used Back to Basics for my three children through middle school and college. They were having difficulty in various subjects of Honors Pre-Calculus, Accounting, Reading and College Calculus. They also did SAT Prep. The tutors at Back to Basics were excellent with their knowledge, professionalism and dedication in helping build my children's confidence and helping them exceed in their class. The 1-on-1 instruction is great as there are no worries in asking questions or having material re-explained that they didn't fully understand in class. I would highly recommend Back to Basics!

This is Delaware's ONLY 1-on-1 private school. For students (any age) who are having trouble in a traditional classroom, this is a miracle. And, seniors earn a diploma and can go on to college. Wonderful atmosphere -- very caring and supportive. This school helps kids SUCCEED!

Last modified Back To Basics Private School is a Private school that serves grades K-12