Hopper Center 5

Posted January 21, 2014
Hopper Center is the best positive modification education my son could have in the Orlando area. Although this is Seminole County, we are not far from Orange County line. I love the individual attention my son receives and the positive reinforcement. Another good thing about the Hopper Center is that my son would not be able to be in a small classroom like he is in Hopper. Being held accountable for his actions is the best way to make him see he can't just react on his emotions when he get mad.

Hopper Center 0

Posted October 13, 2009
This is school is well below some of the other Orlando schools I have been involved with. The test schools are way down from other schools. My child was never happy here. I do not recommend this school at all.

Hopper Center 5

Posted November 12, 2008

Hopper Center
612 Newport Avenue, Altamonte Springs, FL  32701
Last modified Hopper Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hopper Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top