Posted June 26, 2009
My son attended LOA this past year after many unsuccessful years in a public school. He has become confident and the light has finally cone on! The staff is caring and so very supportive. Most of all my son loves school and learning.

Laurel Oaks Academy 0

Posted April 18, 2009
laurel oaks is the best school i've ever been to and i love it

Posted February 01, 2009
My son has attended this school for three years now. After numerous attempts at other public and private schools, we have finally found a place where he is happy and learning. Laurel Oaks Academy offers an amazingly unique program where students are challenged academically and given the opportunity to use these skills through a hands on approach. The farm and the garden provide a well balanced program teaching students responsibility, a love of nature and animals and a sense of caring for our Earth. Hats off to Laurel Oaks Academy. Keep up the great work

Posted December 19, 2008

Posted December 18, 2008
My children both get up early every morning with amazing enthusiasm about attending school. They look forward to a well rounded education that encompasses nature. My daughter attended public school prior to this and I couldn't drop her off with out tears. Now I drop her off with smiles. She is also working well beyond her grade level. Thank you LOA!

Posted December 17, 2008
My daughter went to school at LOA 2000-2006. She went directly into high school Honor classes after completing her early and middle school education at LOA. My son has been at this school years 2000 through current. He has tested well above his current grade average. Our children's have had a well rounded experience at LOA. This school has been an extension of our family. We have been very happy at this school.

Posted December 17, 2008
My children have been a part of LOA for more than seven years. I have direct access to the teachers and can follow my children's academic progress. The children love their project based learning program. My son was so excited the night of the biome presentation. We couldn't find him in the house. We went outside ready to yell at him because we thought he was riding his bike. He was not riding his bike. He had his project all laid out in the driveway and was laying on the ground completing his last finishing touches! It was amazing to watch my child present his power point presentation to the parents that night! We are so happy with the school.

Laurel Oaks Academy 1

Posted December 16, 2008
My child also attended this school in the past and I was not happy with the academics that my child received. I enrolled my child in another school and found that the academics was much more then what she was getting at Laurel Oaks. I am glad I found out early in my child's academic career and I was able to move her to where she could learn in a proper environment

Posted December 08, 2008
After teaching at this school for quite a number of years and also having my son attend this school, I am sad to say that I had to pull my child and seek other employment. The quality of the education just isn't there and much focus is on the farm and gardening. This was not a place where I wanted to teach nor did I want my son attending anymore. I enrolled him in another private school in the area where he is getting the education that he needs to succeed in this world.

Laurel Oaks Academy 1

Posted December 08, 2008
My child attended this school for a number of years. I recently pulled my child because I do not feel he was being challenged academically. He spent a lot of time on the farm and that is not where I feel he will get a quality education.

Laurel Oaks Academy