West Elementary School 1

Posted January 21, 2010

West Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2010
I am very unsatisfied with this school! this is my son's third year there and the first two were great but this year has been nothing but bad! especially since any student in desoto county can go to this school~ what is the point of have district if they don't following through with it. This school is very very overcrowded with students! i would not recommend this school this year for any student!

West Elementary School 0

Posted September 04, 2009
I love West Elementary! When your child looks forward to learning and going to school and brags about their school. That says something. At anytime I have always been able to speak with the teachers and guidance counselors without any problems. They teach respect and dignity!

West Elementary School 2

Posted February 04, 2009

West Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2008

West Elementary School 3

Posted April 10, 2007
My children have had and currently have very nice teachers. I think they work very hard and deserve praise for being so patient with my children who have been ESOL students. My kindergartner, has an excellent bilingual teacher which is awesome! Although, having a school with great teachers doesn't mean it is a great school. I think West should have programs or activities for students after school such as; band, choir, sports and so may more things. My children attended a Texas school two years ago, and it was phenomenal in every way! Teachers were great! The school had so many extracurricular activities after school.And I do not mean extra help on their classwork or homework because kids do become discouraged if school is boring and all they do is study. I hated the fact that we had to come back to Florida again. Just my opinion.

West Elementary School 5

Posted July 23, 2006
The students know the limits and whats expected. They seem very happy and feel safe. The leadership and staff is wonderful. (A) school for three consecutive years

West Elementary School
304 West Imogene Street, Arcadia, FL  34266
Last modified West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top