514 students|Desoto

Bad
Good

This school is not the best school to put your little ones in. As a parent and with my oldest being there for 3 years I have had nothing but issues. When we 1st moved here my kid was let off his by herself in kindergarten. The 2nd year of school I had a teacher keep something from me that ws illegal by law the teacher has to tell what she knew or report to authorities and that didn't happen. This year my daughter has a disrespectful teacher who talks to me the parent like garbage. I wonder how she speaks to my daughter without me around. Also I was having a baby this year and had to keep kids out of school because I was stuck in another county for a week I got a call from the principal threatening to take me to court and take my kids away followed by charges of neglect if they missed 1 more day of school without a doctors note. I had no choice to keep them out of school. Yesterday the teacher confronted me at parent pick up because my daughters grade went down and said we need to bring her grade up because I don't not want the school board asking me about her grade and why it dropped the way it did and than she proceeded and slammed my car door in my face.

The people working at the school is disrespectful does not care for the children like they used to in the past as a child I attended this school now that I have moved back my children go to this school it is one of the worse schools in Florida.

We have a great group of teachers, fantastic kids, and helpful parents.

Nocatee has recently begun making many changes for the better. We are working hard to become a welcoming place for our wonderful students; a place they want to be and are proud of, so they are motivated to succeed.

I love this school because of all the great people who work together to make it a success.

I love NES because of the wonderful student population.

Last modified Nocatee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.