Walter Caldwell Elementary School 2

Posted September 11, 2014
the staff is rude and unhelpful will let my daughter finish this year and then will be moving her elsewhere I am one very unhappy parent with the way the teachers handle incidents and don't like the school nurse at all, pretty sure I've been talked about with staff and parents considering the treatment I get when I am there but that's fine won't be back .

Posted August 12, 2013
I was very pleased with the school when my grandson attended, his teacher was very helpful and supportive. the office staff was very kind and helpful as well. one of the best schools in the area.

Walter Caldwell Elementary School 2

Posted May 16, 2011
I was a student at Caldwell some of the staff were very mean , I felt Like sometimes I was in prison more than school. I didn't feel like the teachers tried to help all of the students, I myself didn't even learn to read till I was going into second grade. Like other reviews said it's like the teachers are there for the pay check not for the children. Don't get me wrong there are some very good teachers there. So I would advise parents to just be involved and ask there children about there day daily.

Posted May 29, 2009

Walter Caldwell Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2008
My children have been going to Caldwell for 2 years now and I am very pleased with the school as far as academics go. I am not pleased with the way most teachers and staff there are. I know this is suppose to be a 5 star school and it more then likely would be but with the staff being the way that they are I would rate this school a 2 maybe 2.5. If you child starts complaining to you that his/her teacher is being mean please listen to your child because 9/10 they are telling you the truth. Most of the staff is there to get a pay check and are not there for your Child.

Posted June 03, 2008

Walter Caldwell Elementary School 1

Posted January 19, 2008
This school is very unorganized, unfriendly staff, and geared toward testing and not teaching! I took my children out as soon as I could. Best decision I could have made!

Walter Caldwell Elementary School 3

Posted July 24, 2007
My Children Have gone to Caldwell for 4 years. I have had some problems but not anything that I would say is very bad. I feel that some of the teachers try for the Children But most of them don`t seem to care about the learning prosses that the Children are needing. As far as arts and Music my oldest son seemed to like it but my youngest son did not seem to want it. I will say this to all of you ather Parents out there. Please be involved with your Children if they go to Caldwell. And always listen to what they have to say. Bottom line I think that the School is tring very hard alls they need is a few things that they need to change. Good Luck To all of you and your Family in the Future.

Walter Caldwell Elementary School 4

Posted May 06, 2007
- caring administrators - knowledgeable teachers - challenging curriculim

Walter Caldwell Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2005
I did not have a very good experience with this school; in fact I took my child out as soon as I could. Most of the staff seemed unfriendly toward myself and my child. Lack of discipline is my biggest complaint about Caldwell. Other children were allowed to stay in the class and disrupt it, even though they were the same problem children over and over again.

Walter Caldwell Elementary School
141 Dairy Road, Auburndale, FL  33823
Last modified Walter Caldwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walter Caldwell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top