Auburndale, FL

Posted July 02, 2009
my daughter went C student to A/B Honor Roll three out of the four semesters and had open heart surgery. she loves the school, teachers, principal. office staff, everyone knows her by name. i made a very goode decision switching her to boswell.

Posted September 21, 2007
I go to this school and I love it. I am in chior,art club,alpha,and was 2nd best reader in the school last year.

Posted May 20, 2004

Posted October 16, 2003
Both of my children went to school here, my youngest still does, and we have had a very good experience with the teachers and staff. The agendas have helped emmensly with parent-teacher communication.

Clarence Boswell Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2003
My son had problems with separation anxiety. The principal was very uncaring. She was often insulting to me when I met with her.

Clarence Boswell Elementary School
2820 K Ville Avenue, Auburndale, FL  33823
Last modified Clarence Boswell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarence Boswell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top