Central Florida Academy 0

Posted October 08, 2007
I graduated from ISA in 2002. This school is very small but it is wonderful, especially for someone like me! I loved the intimacy that the school offered with its small classes. i was a great oppurunity for one on one time with the teachers instead of having a class full of 50 students and not being able to fully understand my studies. So all in all I loved it!

Central Florida Academy 5

Posted September 09, 2007

Central Florida Academy 4

Posted January 07, 2005
- a former student
I'm not a parent but a student who graduated all her life from ISA. Although the school is small and may not seem like much, in truth it is a great place to study. The teachers are one of a kind and the students are friendly. It is a really closeknit school, the largest class has about 12 students! I thoroughly enjoyed my time at ISA and am glad that I had the opportunity to study there and make friends that last a lifetime.

Central Florida Academy
111 East Pine Street, Avon Park, FL  33825
Last modified Central Florida Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Central Florida Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top