Posted November 23, 2014
Mamie Agnes Jones is a great school!! The teachers and staff there care about each student on a one-on-one basis; my son loves it!! :o)

Mamie Agnes Jones Elementary School 1

Posted April 21, 2014
I do not like this school at all. My sons teacher this year was horrible. All he did in kindergarten was color and watch movies and play outside. The school he just came from wanted him reading by the end of the year then we get to this school and they hardly have sight words! getting a teacher conference was like trying to pull teeth. When I asked my sons teacher for a conference to see where he stood in school her reply was "what for hes doing fine?" Excuse me but that's not what I asked you! My gosh I could go on and on but I just want my child outta there asap and into a school were parent teacher communication is a must!

Posted March 18, 2013
My daughter has ben attending this school since KG and I can not wait to pull her out. You will find some good teachers but most of them are either more worried about gossipping or the FCATS.Especially the principal,that is her main concern. Not parent association just the FCATS. To me, they are behind on the important factor. the students. I would not reccomend this school to anyone. If you are moving in the area please look somewhere else.

Posted August 31, 2009
M A Jones is a wonderful school. It has received an 'A' rating for the past 6 years. Parents are always welcome and encouraged to volunteer or visit the classroom so that they can see first hand what is going on. I also had a child in first grade during the 08-09 school year and did not have any of the problems the previous parent mentioned.

Posted July 07, 2009

Posted July 05, 2009
We moved here from Virginia Beach, and a great elementary school. This school has no activities. The teachers are hit or miss. The kids watch a ton of videos and movies. Head lice was constantly passed throughout the first grade. My daughter was picked on and bullied. We live 14 country miles from this school, and even though we are 6 miles from Chaffee Trails are forced to go here. The best thing about this school was Mr. Hatcher, and he's retiring. We are looking to move to get away from this school.

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted February 05, 2009
This school is an A school for the past five years in a row. My grandson entered this school with a speech impairment, today he does the morning announcements. His sister has moved on the the High School and is part of Duke University Young Scholars Program. Our family is very thankful to have had an educational foundation provided by this great school. Although we are sorry to see Mr. Hatcher (Principal) leave, we wish him a very happy retirement.

Posted August 22, 2008

Posted May 26, 2006
My child went to school at MAJones in the fifth and sixth grades. She graduated from college with a 3.6. MAJones was a nurturing experience for her as well as educational. With her grades and test score she went to Stanton and was successful there as well. The staff was very caring and concerned for her needs and kept me closely informed of her progress. I rate it high above other schools she attended, including two in other states that were supposed to be outstanding.

Mamie Agnes Jones Elementary School
700 Orange Avenue, Baldwin, FL  32234
Last modified Mamie Agnes Jones Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mamie Agnes Jones Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top