Bartow Senior High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I love it because we have three great schools at one awesome campus. It's the best situation, as an IB student, and I get to have friends at all the different schools so we have different perspectives and it makes for great conversation and learning.

Bartow Senior High School 0

Posted July 25, 2009
one of the best in florida....rave reviews!

Posted April 09, 2008

Bartow Senior High School 4

Posted March 25, 2008

Posted February 13, 2008
I was a student at Bartow Student High School and my opinion is, it's a great school. I had to move to Tampa but nothing compares to my old hometown school. The teachers and principals are great they help their students in a lot of ways I would give anything to go back. I'm always a big supporter of the Bartow Yellow Jackets.

Bartow Senior High School 3

Posted October 29, 2007

Posted August 16, 2007
Bartow Senior High School has a wide variety of academic and extra curricular activities. The teachers have great learning strategies. The school gives a high amount support for not only the pupils but their peers too.

Posted May 10, 2006
- a former student
Ok I went to Bartow High SChool all my high school years. With Bartow Charter I suceeded on a lot of things. I would like to thank all of the teachers (Coach Hitt, Mr Brown, Mrs Devore, Mrs Woody, the englise teacher, and Mr Martinez) of Bartow Charter for everything. Cause without any of you I wouldn't be a nurse today. Thanks for everything, Jessica Cornell

Bartow Senior High School 3

Posted May 07, 2006

Bartow Senior High School
1270 South Broadway Avenue, Bartow, FL  33830
Last modified Bartow Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bartow Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top