Posted May 23, 2014
my school is horrible there is always cursing and smoking i would not recommend it

Bartow Middle School 4

Posted April 09, 2014
My daughter is in 7th grade. This is her first year here. She hasn't had any issues at this school. As matter of fact she went to a school of choice up to this year and actually her grades are improved and in 3 advanced classes. This school has issues along with all the rest with keeping teachers however I'm happy with this school . Parent of a 7th grader.

Posted April 08, 2014
this school refuses to focus on the problem with teaching. they prefer to pass the blame on insignificant things such as the color of your childs binder. they are training drones and not teaching children. there is no talking at lunch, they cannot even sit with their friends during lunch, no backpacks, no organized binders allowed.....etc.etc. incompetence at it worst!

Posted August 28, 2013
This school continues to get worse every year my child has gone here. Not only has it become less organized but the way some of the administration and staff treat the students is unacceptable, it is bad enough to have students being bullied by other students but when adults are bullying students it's even worse. While there are some really caring and great teachers at the school the negatives definitely outweigh the positives. If you have a choice enroll your child somewhere else.

Posted March 06, 2013
Too many disrespectful, unruly kids there, looking to cause fights, do drugs, and lead others down the wrong path. Worst mistake I made was to send both my daughter, then my granddaughter there..

Bartow Middle School 5

Posted August 19, 2012
I am glad that my child is going to Bartow Middle because I went this School when I was in my eighth grade year and I had enjoyed it myself and I hope my Child will Like this School as Well

Bartow Middle School 4

Posted September 11, 2010
Bartow has a wonderful office staff. They are always friendly and ready to help you with any questions or concerns. The principal keeps everything in line and organized which makes me feel at ease about my child attending Bartow Middle.

Bartow Middle School 3

Posted July 06, 2009
I think that BMS could do more for it's students. I think that there is too much focus on FCAT and not enough focus on teaching things outside of the realm of FCAT. I belive that Polk County School Board should think more about educating the students then just pushing them through. The parents need to be more involved in their child's education...you just don't see that anymore. It is sad for our children to be left behind this way. Our futures depend on them.

Posted February 20, 2008

Posted February 01, 2008

Bartow Middle School
550 East Clower Street, Bartow, FL  33830
Last modified Bartow Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bartow Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top