1,336 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have close friendships with teachers from this school- Very compassionate and caring people. They truly care about the kids

Amount of homework: Disagree

This varies from teacher to teacher. Some dump projects on parents (especially in gifted programs)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The atmosphere is family and you don't want to hurt your family. There is a strong sense of belonging.

My son attended this school and I taught there for many years. Bobcat family is real!

i love this school, this teacher, staff, and this city. They have a great level and good students

My son improved incredibly, teachers are awesome, great community and neighborhood, I really love this school.

I love the school, everyone knows my kids by their names, as soon as you're in you feel like family. The principal the teachers and all the staff is involved in every step of your child every day. My son just graduated from eighth grade and that day of the graduation we were all in tears, the teachers, the students, everyone that was there had to cry when they experienced the atmosphere. I have no words to describe how thankful I'm, because once you are a bobcat you will always be a bobcat. It feels so great that even after your child it's not in school they keep saying that's my home. My little one as well is very well known in school, he loves going to the main office only say hi to the staff, that tells you how they feel about the school. When everyone around you it's taking care of you that involves you in your responsibilities and makes you be the best of all.

This school is GREAT. High academic level, teachers extra dedicated an excelent option in education.

Esta es escuela tiene muy buenos profesores, muy organizada, se preocupan mucho por el nivel educativo de los estudiantes, Mi hija esta en 4ta grado. She is happy in this school.

my school is awesome ,i say my school but my grandchildren going i so happy great teacher ,communication ,motivated class ,i neirborght for many year so happy

Last modified Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.