Bay Harbor Islands, FL
Students enrolled: 1,322

Posted August 29, 2015
My son improved incredibly, teachers are awesome, great community and neighborhood, I really love this school.

Posted August 14, 2015
I love the school, everyone knows my kids by their names, as soon as you're in you feel like family. The principal the teachers and all the staff is involved in every step of your child every day. My son just graduated from eighth grade and that day of the graduation we were all in tears, the teachers, the students, everyone that was there had to cry when they experienced the atmosphere. I have no words to describe how thankful I'm, because once you are a bobcat you will always be a bobcat. It feels so great that even after your child it's not in school they keep saying that's my home. My little one as well is very well known in school, he loves going to the main office only say hi to the staff, that tells you how they feel about the school. When everyone around you it's taking care of you that involves you in your responsibilities and makes you be the best of all.

Posted March 20, 2014
This school is GREAT. High academic level, teachers extra dedicated an excelent option in education.

Posted October 13, 2013
Esta es escuela tiene muy buenos profesores, muy organizada, se preocupan mucho por el nivel educativo de los estudiantes, Mi hija esta en 4ta grado. She is happy in this school.

Posted August 02, 2013
my school is awesome ,i say my school but my grandchildren going i so happy great teacher ,communication ,motivated class ,i neirborght for many year so happy

Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center 4

Posted July 22, 2012
We are very pleased with this school. Our son will be going into 1st grade and he can't wait to start this year after a great kindergarten year! Wonderful principal, great communication, wonderful staff and parents!!

Posted July 19, 2012
We are very pleased with the school. Our daughter has been there for three years and will be starting fifth grade this fall. She had a wonderful teacher last year, Mrs. Bucalo, who inspired and motivated the class throughout the year. The administration and principal are well organized, vigilent and caring about their students and the community. My child has recently started counting the days until school starts; now that's a good sign!

Posted May 30, 2012
I have been extremely happy with this School. My daughter came from Brazil in the middle of the school year, and the teachers / staff have been so wonderful and helpefull to her. They are great and I'm very please with all that.

Posted December 31, 2010
i have been going to this school since i was in kindergarten. i graduated from 8th grade last year. i have to say that i got the best education and teachers every year. the staff is very nice and you learn a lot with the teachers. every staff member and teacher at this school knows what they are doing and does their best. a lot of the teachers at this school have been teaching here for over 20/30 years.

Posted November 18, 2010
Ruth K. Broad is a needle in a haystack.. This is an extraordinary school. I know this because I go to many schools in Dade-County to do lectures. I have seen it all. This school is one of a kind. Some parents don't understand this because they have not seen the other schools in the county.. They are overcrowded. The children don't even have their own classrooms.. They are separated not by walls but by a blackboards. Our school is haven for learning the teachers are outstanding and the PTA is none to surpass if your child is in this school say a blessing every day.

Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center
1155 93rd Street, Bay Harbor Islands, FL  33154
Last modified Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 83 reviews. Top