Bay Harbor Islands, FL
Students enrolled: 1,322

Posted March 20, 2014
This school is GREAT. High academic level, teachers extra dedicated an excelent option in education.

Posted October 13, 2013
Esta es escuela tiene muy buenos profesores, muy organizada, se preocupan mucho por el nivel educativo de los estudiantes, Mi hija esta en 4ta grado. She is happy in this school.

Posted August 02, 2013
my school is awesome ,i say my school but my grandchildren going i so happy great teacher ,communication ,motivated class ,i neirborght for many year so happy

Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center 4

Posted July 22, 2012
We are very pleased with this school. Our son will be going into 1st grade and he can't wait to start this year after a great kindergarten year! Wonderful principal, great communication, wonderful staff and parents!!

Posted July 19, 2012
We are very pleased with the school. Our daughter has been there for three years and will be starting fifth grade this fall. She had a wonderful teacher last year, Mrs. Bucalo, who inspired and motivated the class throughout the year. The administration and principal are well organized, vigilent and caring about their students and the community. My child has recently started counting the days until school starts; now that's a good sign!

Posted May 30, 2012
I have been extremely happy with this School. My daughter came from Brazil in the middle of the school year, and the teachers / staff have been so wonderful and helpefull to her. They are great and I'm very please with all that.

Posted December 31, 2010
i have been going to this school since i was in kindergarten. i graduated from 8th grade last year. i have to say that i got the best education and teachers every year. the staff is very nice and you learn a lot with the teachers. every staff member and teacher at this school knows what they are doing and does their best. a lot of the teachers at this school have been teaching here for over 20/30 years.

Posted November 18, 2010
Ruth K. Broad is a needle in a haystack.. This is an extraordinary school. I know this because I go to many schools in Dade-County to do lectures. I have seen it all. This school is one of a kind. Some parents don't understand this because they have not seen the other schools in the county.. They are overcrowded. The children don't even have their own classrooms.. They are separated not by walls but by a blackboards. Our school is haven for learning the teachers are outstanding and the PTA is none to surpass if your child is in this school say a blessing every day.

Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center 0

Posted October 04, 2010
I love Ruth K. Broad Elem. because it is a joy to come and teach. I have supporting administration, parents, and colleagues. I can't say enough for my parents. They are concerned if I need anything or if there child is making progress. I can sit anad talk and discuss solutions if needed. The school is school friendly. The P.T.A. is outstanding. I have my materials to teach with and if not I am provided with them. The atmosphere at my school is (mulicious) that means good. I get an extra bonus by coming to my school because I cross the bridge and see the ocean. Great scenery that allows me to have peace sometimes.

Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center 0

Posted September 30, 2010
This is a wonderful learning evironment for our kids. The principal, staff and teachers are very caring and supportive. This school is a model for what all public schools should be like.

Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center
1155 93rd Street, Bay Harbor Islands, FL  33154
Last modified Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 69 reviews. Top